Menu Close

Major Raffle- Draw delayed

Due to the current Covid 5.0 lock-down, we have been unable to receive and receipt all money and raffle tickets back, there for the draw for our major raffle has been postponed.

Once we are aware of restriction easing, we will notify everyone of the new proposed date for this raffle to be drawn.

In the meantime, if you haven’t done so, please keep selling your tickets as this is a biggest fundraiser of the year. Once your raffle tickets are sold, please return back to your team managers when you are able to do so.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.